Video of Prove

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Recap of what has happened in the last 3 days...

On Saturday, I had a teleconference with a mentor from Herbalife. She was nice enough to walk me through what she's trying to accomplish. After somewhat 10 years of working in the Sales field, I believe Herbalife is one of those considered as consistent in its industry. They have developed a proven massive distribution system in sales as well as recruiting. However I believe I am not going to be part of it just because I don't want to spend my valuable time in this little return. After the phone call with the mentor,

Friday was a really bad day for me because I somehow got a very upset stomach and slept all day... Got nothing done that was what I should say...

Thursday was a interesting day because I had a good lunch with the family a the Boarder... The Mexican Grill place. After spending $40 on lunch the whole family was stuffed enough. I believe the black bean made me a upset stomach... Dinner was even heavier. We had some what 4 dishes of Chinese food and stuffed me again. What a day I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment